Thursday, September 22, 2011

30 day challenge :) day 1



 1. A picture of yourself with 10 facts.






I saw that I only have pictures with my friends :') I am the right one with brown hair :) 


10 facts about me:

- Every week I am going to the soccer match of Fc Groningen
- My best subject in school was math.
- My favorite bands are Mumford & sons, Scouting for girls and Boyce Avenue
- I was born in 1992, Groningen, the Netherlands.
-I have played in a video clip one year ago :) That was amazing. Best day ever
- I have a job @ action for 3 years.
- My biggest addiction is shopping
- My favorite color is pink :')
- I have no school at the moment. I didn't like what I was doing (communication) so I quit. Now I start in february @ my new school in Leeuwarden. :D
- I love italian food. It is soo delicious


Lots of love, 

2 comments:

  1. oh my god, welke videoclip? :D
    en welke opleiding ga je nu volgen in Leeuwarden?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @sharina 'another night at the disco' van MakeBelieve :) Ik ga dan bedrijfseconomie doen. Ik wou het erbij zetten maar ik weet het engelse woord niet daarvoor :P

    ReplyDelete